Sunday, March 8, 2015

Issue 1: Crystal Moody

Crystal Moody - crystalmoody.com
The best person to tell you about Crystal is herself! Here is some information from the "About" page on Crystal's website:

"I used to spend way too much time admiring others and not doing anything creative myself. I often found myself looking at cool stuff online wishing I was cool too. I looked at my four-year-old daughter’s drawings and I was completely amazed. What happened? I wanted to be more like her. So, I challenged myself and changed all that. In 2014 I made a drawing each day and took a photograph of it, usually with my breakfast. In 2015, I am doing a painting each day. 
My rules are simple: Choose one creative habit, Do it everyday, Share my effort/progress with others, and Reflect and make changes along the way.
My goal is to find and develop creative habits that work for me while sharing that experience with you. Please join me on this journey and make this YOUR year of creative habits. Sign up for my weekly newsletter here. If you have questions, contact me at crystal.moody@live.com. I'd love to hear from you!"

You can read about several of Crystal's "Fursday Thursday" paintings on pages 8-9 of the March 2015 Issue of the Paws For Charity Magazine.

No comments: