Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Front Cover - 2014 Art Book

Here is one final teaser before the release of the 2014 Paws For Charity Art Book. 
"Family Huddle" © Dawn Rotta (pawztography.com)
Our front cover image this year was provided by Dawn Rotta, of Pawztography.com. I just fell in love with the photo of this happy little guy, who is surrounded by his people.

Here are a few words from Dawn:
"When Lenny's mom, Amber, contacted me to set up a photo session to include her four Chihuahuas (all rescue!) pups, I was excited and nervous. One never knows what will happen with even just one pet but with many it can quickly turn into a funny home video starring yours truly…

With all the individual photos done, we were setting up to take some group shots (Willy, Pumpkin and Tanner were being held) when I glanced down to see sweet Lenny looking up at met with a big infectious smile - one of my favorite "feet" shots ever!" - Dawn

No comments: