Friday, December 14, 2012

Dawn Jones

Dawn Jones
dawnjonesart.com
Lola © Dawn Jones        dawnjonesart.com
Dawn Jones is an artist inspired by the beauty of nature, her Midland/Welsh heritage, and the rich diversity of the world around her. She currently lives in the Midlands, UK, not far from the beautiful Shropshire and Welsh countryside. Working in a variety of mediums
including graphite, watercolour, pastel, acrylic and oils, Dawn aims to capture nature’s
ultimate beauty in her seascapes/landscapes, the animal’s spirit in her wildlife studies and
the personality of your child or pet in her commissioned portraits.


“I adopted my beautiful cat 'Lola' one year ago when her owners no longer wanted her. I had
recently lost my very elderly tom cat 'Nero', a stray I had taken in and loved for the last few years of his life. Both of these cats were no longer wanted for very different reasons, and made the most wonderful loving pets. When possible, I actively support animal charities by donating a percentage of my sold animal artwork and welcome the opportunity to support this project.”
- Dawn


"Lola" is available on blank greeting cards in the Paws For Charity Etsy Shop. All our participating artists paid for the printing of their cards. That means that the full purchase price is donated to charity (www.shaid.ca)!

No comments: