Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Jennifer Gonzales

Did You Say Kittycat? © Jennifer Gonzales
Jennifer Gonzales is an amateur photographer by night and a librarian by day. She lives in
Texas with her husband and two dogs.


“I disagree with ALL forms of animal abuse. I think the work that SHAID does is incredible,  but I wish that there was not a need for such places to exist. I am grateful that there are people who are willing to dedicate their time and resources to helping the innocent victims of abuse. I support this work fully!” - Jennifer


Jennifer's photo is available for purchase in two different postcard sets in the Paws For Charity etsy shop. All the participating artists paid for the printing of their cards, and that means that the full purchase price (less shipping) is donated to S.H.A.I.D.

No comments: