Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Megan Cohen

Megan Cohen
www.drawsforpaws.com
Roxie and Bruno © Megan Cohen               www.drawsforpaws.com
Megan Cohen is a self-taught pet portrait artist, who has been passionate about animals and art since childhood. She began by painting watercolor pet portraits of local shelter animals; when the pet was adopted the painting was given to the new family. Megan offers her art to shelters for fundraising  events and donates 10% from each commissioned piece to the shelter/rescue of her client’s choice. It’s rewarding for Megan to do what she loves and help animals in the process.

“I feel honored to be a part of the Paws For Charity Art Book Project. This is an incredible  opportunity for me to share my art and love of animals and at the same time support the SHAID  Animal Shelter. This cause is near and dear to my heart since my husband and I share our home with six wonderful furry kids that are all rescues. Please adopt your next best friend from a shelter.” - Megan

No comments: