Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hazel Byrne

Hazel Byrne
anatureblog.blogspot.com
Handsome Teen © Hazel Byrne                          anatureblog.blogspot.com

Hazel Byrne is a zoologist with a passion for cats. She enjoys photographing her own two cats as a hobby, as well as stray cats at home and abroad. She would love to continue her research as a zoologist studying wild populations of cats and related species. Her thesis research for her degree was on the ecology of the Malay Civet, an elusive cat-like animal which inhabits rainforests across Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.  

“I am happy to be involved in this project because I want to live my life helping as many animals along the way as I can, either through my field of study and conservation, or, more close to home, through animal rescue charities.” - Hazel

No comments: