Monday, July 30, 2012

Patricia Eldridge

Patricia Eldridge
Guardian Angel with Schnauzer © Patricia Eldridge
Patricia Eldridge began her career by majoring in art at the University of West Florida in Pensacola, Florida. Currently, she does custom paintings in watercolor of people, landscapes and pets. She prefers a loose whimsical style that portrays a moment in time rather than a portrait of a person or place. Her work is displayed in several galleries in Florida, Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee.  

“I have always been crazy for dogs and cats and have never been without a pet for very long. I have a couple of series of pet paintings that I make into prints that I can sell to help raise money for animal welfare and also to donate for fund raisers. I also illustrated a children’s book about a rescue dog giving tips on how to care for a pet. I’m so proud to be a part of this project too! I love using my art to help give back.” - Patricia

Guardian Angel with Schnauzer is available in post card sets in our Paws For Charity Etsy Shop.  Our participating artists paid for the printing of the cards, and that means that the full purchase price is donated to charity! (www.shaid.ca)

No comments: