Friday, May 4, 2012

Kathy Litzinger

Near and Dear by Kathy Litzinger
Kathy Litzinger is primarily a nature photographer who also loves animals.

Kathy loves to capture animals in a candid, natural way in their own environment. She is able to hone this skill on her daily walks in the park with her dog Banks. She encounters different people everyday and gets the opportunity to photograph their pets. The response she gets to these photos is her greatest satisfaction. If you just step back and observe it's amazing what you can capture.

Kathy studied photography at a local community college in Maryland. She started her own company, Photo Inspirations in 2010. Kathy exhibits her work at local art galleries, as well as the local wildlife store. She also provides specialized artwork to professional organizations, including the local bird and nature club.

Nature refreshes Kathy's soul and it gives her pure joy to bring nature's beauty to light for others.

"Every dog I have owned has been a rescue. I consider myself honored to have had them share my life. They have been my best friend, my savior, my greatest joy. They have left a huge hole in my heart when they departed this earth. I wouldn't have it any other way." - Kathy

No comments: