Friday, April 27, 2012

Claire Garrett

Claire Garrett
Crunchie The Poser by Claire Garrett (www.petography.com.au)
Claire started Petography in Perth, Western Australia in 2009 and has never looked back. Her photographic style is best described as unique and modern. Claire donates her time weekly to several rescue organisation in her area, believing that the right image can help an animal find their forever home that much sooner.

"I love that my photos bring joy to people - if they can help raise money for a worthy cause as well then that is a huge bonus. I absolutely love what i do and know just how lucky I am to call this my job (though it really doesn't feel like work!) and am so thrilled to be able to give back." - Claire

"Crunchie" is available on postcards in the Paws For Charity Etsy Shop. Printing of Paws For Charity cards are paid for by the artists...that means that ALL proceeds from the sale of our cards are donated to charity. Thanks Claire!

No comments: