Sunday, April 8, 2012

Ana Maria Hernandez B

Ana Maria Hernandez B
Untitled by Ana Maria Hernandez B (www.funpoochfoto.com)
Animal photographer artist, Ana Maria Hernandez-B of funpoochfoto says “dogs are her best buddies and cats her fascination”. Originally from Caracas, Venezuela, Ana calls North Carolina home, where she lives with her husband and their furry kids: Boton, the handsome Lab, and Bertie, the spoiled kitten. After working many years as a therapist and clinical psychologist, Ana began her artists’ pathway more than nine years ago and she recently started her animal photography business, funpoochfoto, in Greenville, NC. Ana studied photography with the New York Institute of Photography. She also volunteers her photography services to the Pitt County local shelter (PCAS) and to the local Humane Society (HSEC).

"Having a close relationship with animals and photographing them is one of my greatest joys in life. When I make a photograph, I connect to my subjects and I capture what I am able to see and record. When I create “art”, I connect with my emotions and “handcraft” my images to complete that emotion. I call that my "fotoxpression". My quest is to grow as an animal photographer artist and as an animal rescuer. I am very thankful for the opportunity to be part of this wonderful project and to contribute to raise funds for SHAID through my craft, photography." - Ana

Ana's photograph is available as a postcard in the Paws For Charity Etsy Shop. Ana paid for the printing of the cards, and donated a number of cards to Paws For Charity. That means that ALL proceeds from the sale of the cards are donated to charity! Thanks Ana.

No comments: