Sunday, April 1, 2012

Adriana Guidi

Adriana Guidi
Luke © Adriana Guidi     koolkatartworx.blogspot.com
Adriana Guidi  is an artist who lives and works in Sherman Oaks ,California. Ever since she was little arts and crafts have always been a part of her life. It wasn't until later in life though that Adriana realized she wanted to really make a career out of painting."It's all I've ever really wanted to do, and when I draw or paint I get lost in the moment. I'm just working on getting better and better every day."

"I love being able to capture that image of what someone else is looking at, at any one particular moment in time.Whether I'm working in any one of my favorite mediums oil,watercolor,pastel or pencil,I have to paint . I want to share my vision of what I see in front of me with everybody." - Adriana

No comments: