Monday, October 25, 2010

Sara Harley

Sara Harley
SharleyStudio.blogspot.com

Sara Harley started Paws For Charity in 2006, while owner of a dog biscuit company. With the help of many people along the way, she has raised thousands of dollars for breast cancer charity. Sara enjoys photography, painting, and creating glass “window art”. But her biggest joy is spending time exploring the oceanside province of Nova Scotia with her life partner and husband John, and her dogs Mulligan and Cassie.

"Phantom" is featured on page 71 of the 2010 Paws For Charity Art Book. This photo is Sara’s tribute to Phantom, who spent 17 years with the family, but recently joined family dogs Bailey and Cinder across the Rainbow Bridge.

“I started the Paws For Charity Art Book project in 2009 to combine two of my passions...raising funds for breast cancer charity (my mom died of breast cancer when I was 21)...and my love of animals. Animals bring us such great joy, in good times and bad. I created this book to celebrate our bond with our pets, and to raise funds for an important cause.” - Sara

No comments: