Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pat Nadarajah

Pat Nadarajah
pawzitiveart.com

Pat Nadarajah is a self taught artist who currently draws and paints wildlife and pet portraits. She lives with her husband, two daughters and three border collies. She has always had a love for animals. Growing up, there was always one or two cats in the household.

Pat began drawing when she was old enough to hold a crayon. It wasn’t until four years ago that she decided to get serious about drawing again. Balancing a full time job, family, and many activities, she finds drawing relaxing.

This is Pat's second year with the Paws For Charity Art Book Project. "Rem" is one of two paintings featured in the 2010 Art Book.
“I like my paintings to capture the animal's personality and I strive to achieve that with every work. Although this project is to support breast cancer I would like to think that advances in any cancer research would benefit all cancer research. My father died of bone cancer and never got to see any of my paintings, this is in memory of a gifted artist, my Dad.” - Pat

No comments: