Friday, October 8, 2010

Kimberly Owen

Kimberly Owen
onceuponabluecrow.blogspot.com

Kimberly Owen is a wife and mom and lives in a small town in Virginia. In addition to her two children she has four really furry ones! (2cats, 2 dogs). Kimberly works mostly in mixed media art but she has a passion for many different mediums. She loves making dolls and she reads just about anything she can get her hands on!

This is Kimberly's second year with the Paws For Charity Art Book Project. "Belonging" is featured on page 70 of the 2010 Art Book. "Belonging" is also available on blank, high quality greeting cards in the Paws For Charity Etsy Shop.
“I'm proud to be involved with Paws For Charity because I think it's a unique and wonderful way to raise funds for a cancer charity. Cancer charity is important to me because my grandmother battled breast cancer and I currently have friends in my life that are battling this disease right now.” - Kimberly

No comments: