Friday, September 10, 2010

Susan Black

Susan Black
29BlackStreet.blogspot.com

Susan Black is a self employed designer/ illustrator/ photographer living a happy and very creative life in the tiny Nova Scotia seaside village of Pugwash. She lives in a big old brick fixer upper house which is surrounded by a huge lush and tangled garden/yard and she has a view of the harbour. She loves animals and nature and she shares her home with three cats - Bleet, Oliver & Gus and two terrier mixes - Miss D (Winnie Dixon) and Piper Belle. She has a blog - http://www.29blackstreet.blogspot.com where she posts photographs and/or illustrations daily. She is always interested in freelance work and/or custom pieces. Please contact Susan at 29blackstreet@gmail.com

The photograph "Winnie Dixon" by Susan is featured on page 65 of the 2010 Paws For Charity Art Book.

"I carry my camera (an 8 year old Olympus Camedia C-5050) with me always and I enjoy most documenting daily life - my home, my family of animals, my tangled garden and the scenes and vignettes I find out and about on my twice daily jaunts, with Winnie & Piper, around our little village by the sea. I am crazy about animals and nature and I keep a visual journal of this amazing life of mine at my blog 29blackstreet.blogspot.com. Winnie and I are thrilled to be a part of this fantastic fundraiser." - Susan

1 comment:

Brenda Kula said...

Susan, what a wonderful photo! Our pets should be given praise just for being. And so, in this, they are.
Brenda