Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lisa Graziotto

Lisa Graziotto
her first drawing: aged18 months old.
object: a dog.
years later: still drawing/painting dogs among other subjects.
she has always been an artist.
one part formally trained, one part self-taught.
her style is original.
her work is found in collections around the world.
"Goodfellow" is one of 3 images painted by Lisa featured on page 15 of the 2010 Paws For Charity Art Book. This wonderful painting is also available on our high quality greeting cards...you can purchase them in the Paws For Charity Etsy Shop. The printing of the cards was paid for by Lisa, and the cards donated to Paws For Charity. That means when you purchase a card, 100% of the price is donated to breast cancer charity.
"Far too many people I have known in my life have been affected by this disease. My participation in this project is a way that I can help the push for a cure. I want to see a cure in my lifetime. " - Lisa

No comments: