Friday, August 6, 2010

Anita Peeples

Anita Peeples
AnitaPeeples.com

A professional photographer based out of Peterborough, Ontario, Anita Peeples aims to capture your pet's spirit and individuality through play and fun in their own environment to achieve a unique set of photos of them being themselves and doing what they love. She mainly works with dogs, cats and horses, but is a lover of all animals and has even been known to photograph the occasional child!

Anita's "WOOF" is featured on page 44 of the 2010 Paws For Charity Art Book. Also featured in our book is "Chocolate Toes"...one of our featured "Paws" photos...on page 73.
“When I was directed to this project I immediately knew I wanted to be involved. I lost my Grandmother to cancer in 2008. She was the most wonderful, supportive and strong woman I have ever known. I find in my field I am rarely able to give back to a non-animal cause, so this is a wonderful treat for me.” - Anita

No comments: