Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Andrea Savelo

Andrea Savelo
Bella-Luce-Photography.com

"Do what you love, & you will never work again". That is Andrea's motto & it is so true for her when she is engaging with her clients, whom she likes to call her "friends". Her deepest passion is dogs & she is in her element when there is a dog smiling for her & her camera.

"I WOOF U MOM" is featured on page 49 of the 2010 Paws For Charity Art Book. Another of Andrea's photos is on our index page...a "paws" photo entitled Tinker Bell.
"From the start of my photography business I have looked for ways to use my passions & abilities to help the causes that are closest to my heart, and Paws for Charity is another way I can do just that. I am pleased and thankful to be a part of this book. I hope it is bigger and better then ever before and that it accomplishes it's intent". - Andrea

No comments: