Thursday, August 26, 2010

Amanda Pampena

Amanda Pampena
AmandaPampena.com

Amanda Pampena was born in Southern California, but moved to Colorado as a teenager. She graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Painting and Drawing from the University of Colorado, Denver. A few of her artistic influences are Theophile Steinlen, Egon Schiele, and the arts of Asia. Amanda primarily works in 2-D media including ink, oil, and acrylic. Most of her work involves animals, but sometimes other subjects.

"Yellow Casey" by Amanda is featured on page 7 of the 2010 Paws For Charity Art Book.
“Love from an animal is one of the most precious things to me. My animal companions saturate my life with love and joy, so I feel it is appropriate to use their likenesses in my art for a charitable purpose.” - Amanda

No comments: