Friday, July 16, 2010

Tanya Brown

Tanya Brown
TanyaBrownPortfolio.com

Born and raised in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Tanya Brown has been painting and drawing for over thirty years. Formerly a pencil portrait artist, Tanya made a leap from traditional media to digital illustration 4 years ago. Whether using paint and canvas, or stylus and tablet, her style has always been ultra realism. She is currently running her own art studio, creating hand-painted portraits of beloved pets for her clients

"Sadie" is one of two portraits featured on page 32 of the 2010 Paws For Charity Art Book.
"I was thrilled when Sara contacted me! I lost my father to cancer when I was only nine. I inherited his artistic talent and now have the opportunity to use that same talent to help others. Truly a full-circle moment for me.” - Tanya

No comments: