Monday, July 19, 2010

Heather T.

Heather T.
heathertimagery.blogspot.com

A bit about Heather in her own words..."Born and raised in the small Northeastern State of Vermont, I am a friend, a child and lover of God; a devoted wife and mother to three boys and a school bus driver. I long to share with others what my eyes can see through photography and what my heart can feel through the words I write. "

Heather's photo "Bonded For Life" is featured on page 22 of the 2010 Paws For Charity Art Book. This image is also available for purchase on high quality blank greeting cards through our Etsy Shop at this link.

"My mother's life was miraculously changed when she began fighting breast cancer in August of 2003. For five years, I witnessed her strength's and struggle's as she lived with cancer and in August of 2008, she left this world smiling and knowing that she lived life to her fullest ability, giving with every bit of who she was and that her final destination awaited her. So many family members and friends have battled cancer in different forms and with this opportunity, I am able to help them fight it." - Heather

No comments: