Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Michele Erez

Michele Erez
mvegan5.etsy.com


Michele Erez is a vegan artist and teacher from California living in Israel. She has a BFA in Painting and an MAT in Art Education from the Rhode Island School of Design. Michele's artwork and jewelry are inspired by a deep love of animals and nature. She paints and photographs animals, hoping to express and share her love and respect for all living things. She also creates jewelry from vintage and found pieces, turning them into something new, wearable, and beautiful. Michele founded and runs the group Etsy For Animals: Artists Helping Animals. At least 10% of her shop sales always go to the Etsy for Animals charity of the month, and she donates pieces to charity shops/fundraisers.

Michele's artwork "Princess and Demetrious" is featured on page 52 of the 2010 Paws For Charity Art Book.
"My favorite subject in my art and photography is animals, and I love projects that help charity, so this is a wonderful fit for me. My favorite Uncle died suddenly of cancer when I was young, and I am happy to support a cause that makes life easier for those suffering from this terrible disease. I feel great knowing that my artwork can help others." - Michele

1 comment:

mvegan said...

Thank you so much for featuring me, Whiskey puppy, and my artwork here, I am so happy to be a part of this wonderful book helping others. Michele