Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Peter Tym

Peter Tym
ripleyphotographic.com

Peter Tym is an editorial, corporate photographer based in Toronto, Canada. His love of environmental portraiture has brought through some thirty years of great photographs and interesting people. He loves the challenge of working on location, producing beautiful, well lit images of people in their space. Peter has a warm and relaxed manner with people that shows in his work; it is his passion. Peter has two grown children, David and Olivia, and resides in his Toronto home with his wife-Barbara-and two cats.

"Small But Mighty" can be found on page 24 of the 2010 Paws For Charity Art Book.
"As a photographer I have been blessed with the opportunity to do satisfying work that I love. It has become very important to me to find avenues in my photography that allow me to “give back”. Paws for Charity is a good opportunity to achieve this." - Peter

No comments: