Thursday, April 1, 2010

2010 Book is here!

The 2010 Paws For Charity Art Book is ready for ordering! Click on the Blurb badge below to see a little preview.

65 artists raise fu...
By Paws For Charity

This year's book is bigger than last year...8 x 10...and has more pages...75 pages instead of 39...and more artists...65 instead of 37...and more images...96 instead of 37. I ordered the hard cover copy as a test, and it looks fantastic! A true coffee table book.

And remember...all proceeds are donated directly to The Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Crusade.

4 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

Hi Sara!
Oh the art book is magical.
I am so honored to be a part of your project.
I cannot wait to get my copy!
:) Melissa

Blenda said...

Oh how exciting! I love the cover photo!
Have a Happy Easter weekend!

佳慧 said...

愛看您的新文章!加油! ........................................

Patricia said...

ordered my copy!

Pat
pawzitiveart.com