Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Breast Cancer Stories

Back when Paws For Charity started, I was the owner of a dog biscuit company. I developed a flavour of dog biscuits called "Crunch for a Cure", with all proceeds donated to breast cancer charity. Photographer Suzanne Bird did a couple of amazing photographs for the packaging. Both photographs were of breast cancer survivors and their dogs. Aren't they beautiful? Sue does amazing work.

I am hoping to feature a couple of women who are struggling with, or survivors of, breast cancer in this year's Art Book.

Do you know someone who is willing to share their story? Maybe a short story or a poem? Please send me an email (use the email address at the top left of the blog) and I'll see what we can put together to put something extra special in our book.

1 comment:

Alena said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

http://ovarianpain.net