Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010 Art Book Sample Page

Photographer Dan Felstead has submitted some of his awesome photographs for this year's Paws For Charity Art Book. You can see some of Dan's work on his blog (www.woodandpixels.blogspot.com) or in this etsy shop (www.woodandpixels.etsy.com).

Although the final selection of participants won't be made until the end of February, Dan has generously allowed me to do a mock up page so you can see the format of this year's book. For those of you who saw or participated in last year's book, I think you'll agree that this year's version will be better than last year's.

Comments/feedback is appreciated! (leave a comment, or send me an email)

5 comments:

Dan Felstead said...

Sara...thank you so much for using "Scooter" for the mock up. I love the new format. You do such great work...I wish you the greatest success with the new book.

Dan

Michelle (mkc photography) said...

Oh my goodness, what a darling photograph! I love the new format - lovely :-D

秀葉 said...

困難的不在於新概念,而在於逃避舊有的概念。.........................

Diane said...

The new format really looks great -- nice and fresh looking!

Blenda said...

Hi Sara,
I had so much fun participating in last year's book project and am back for a second try this year.
Thank you, Sara for all your fine work. The new layout is looking good.