Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thank you

The last of the bios for the 2009 Art Book participants was posted last week. I'd like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all 37 participants...thanks for lending the use of your photos and artwork for our first book project! Another BIG THANK YOU to everyone who purchased a book. They are still for sale (we sold another book a couple of days ago!) and will continue to be available at blurb.com. The link is on the blog's sidebar or you can click here to view and/or purchase a book.

I have sent out a brief survey to all the participants to get some feedback and maybe some new ideas for next year. I've already heard from quite a few people who are interested in submitting images for next year's book...a good sign!

I'll post details about next year's Art Book later in the year...stay tuned!

My second project for this year is underway...a fundraiser for Canines With A Cause...a Canadian charity that trains assistance dogs for people with mobility disabilities. More info coming soon!

4 comments:

Dan Felstead said...

I am watching for it Sara...looking forward to it.

Dan

O. Joy said...

Wonderful concept & project!! The cover shot reminds me sooooo much of a shot I took! In fact I had to look real hard to make sure it wasn't mine! lol!

O. Joy said...

ps:
how do i put a book widget on my blog? I'd love to help get the word out!

spread your wings said...

Thank you. i was so pleased to be a part of your wonderful project. and i would love to submit again for next years.
i am sorry that the newspapers i sent to you never published the articles. i guess you never know with that sort of thing.