Monday, June 29, 2009

Profile: Melanie Hughes

Melanie Hughes
nutsycoco.blogspot.com
nutsycoco.etsy.com

Melanie's photograph "Frolic And Play" is on page 13 of the 2009 Paws For Charity Art Book.

Here's a bit about Melanie, in her own words:

I'm an amateur photographer who was born outside of Cleveland, OH, grew up in Charlotte, NC, spent a few years in LA and is now back in Ohio in Columbus where I hope to stay for a long time! Except for a black/white photography class in college, I'm self-taught and love taking photos of nature, architecture and especially my pets (2 dogs and a cat). Macro shots of flowers are also some of my favorites. I love spending time on creative activities and when I'm not taking photos, I'm usually either sewing, making jewelry or knitting. Aside from my creative activities, I love spending time outside, enjoying the fresh air by going for walks/runs with my dogs, working on my yard or hiking at local parks.

1 comment:

Life With Dogs said...

Tremendous picture, love it! :)