Monday, May 18, 2009

Profile: Natalie Heath

Natalie Heath
heathphoto.ca
heathphoto.ca/blog/

Natalie's image "Tuesday" can be found on page 21 of our 2009 Paws For Charity Art Book.

Here are a few words from Natalie about herself and Tuesday's photo session:

Currently residing in Ottawa, Ontario, I am passionate about capturing the personalities of my subjects and am committed to supporting various dog rescue organizations and other charities through my photography. My love of animals shines through in my work and I'm dedicated to helping people create lasting memories of the people and pets that share their lives with one another. I have 3 dogs of my own and participate in dog sports with 2 of them.

Tuesday's photo came out of a photo session booked with a friend of mine who is also on my fly ball team. I had told her to bring some props and along with the pink feather boa she also brought some beads and a party collar. I decided to submit the image of Tuesday wearing the pink feather boa because I felt that it was a fitting choice for a breast cancer fundraiser. I'm just so happy that something that I enjoy and love doing so much is going to help other people. Having had a friend die of the disease last year, this art book project is one that is close to my heart.

No comments: