Thursday, April 16, 2009

Upcoming print articles

Front and Back Covers - photo by Gigi Leonard.

Gigi is one of the 37 participants in our Art Book, and she's also one of the administrators of the Photographers of Etsy blog. She kindly arranged for an article about our book to be posted on the POE blog. You can read the POE blog post here.

I've been busy sending our PR to newspapers and some tv stations that are local to some of our participants. Some of the upcoming articles I know about:

Jennie Huettel will be featured in an article at Shopper News Now.

Blenda Tyvoll was photographed and interviewed yesterday for an upcoming article in The Oregonian - Oregon's largest newspaper.

And four of our participants from Ottawa, Canada will be featured in an article in the EMC:
Miriam Mas, Denise Picanco, Pat Nadarajah, and Natalie Heath (Natalie will be photographed and interviewed tomorrow).

I have been so busy sending out PR that I haven't had time to do many artist profiles on the blog...I'll post one tomorrow. Hmmmm.....who will it be?

3 comments:

Blenda said...

Hi all,
Checking in to see what's new here. Zippy (the dog in my painting) and I had a great time talking to the reporter from the Oregonian. They do a pet related story once a week, which I think is a great fit for this book.

Dan Felstead said...

Congrats to everyone who is out there making onto the printed page! Great PR for the book.

Dan

chloejessica said...

I saw this on Funky Finds! What a great idea! The book looks great! I am a recent cancer survivor and would love to maybe be a part of your book in 2010! Great blog! :)