Friday, April 17, 2009

Profile: Jennie Huettel

Jennie Huettel
jenniehuettel.com

Originally from Chicago, Jennie calls Knoxville, TN home. Happily married with 4 dogs, she has been doing pet photogrpahy since 2005.

Jennie Huettel Photography specializes in modern pet portraits that capture your pet’s unique personality.

“My passion has always been dogs. I have been very active in making Knoxville more pet friendly, including the addition of off-leash dog parks. By combining my passion for pets with my love for photography, I am able to make your photo shoot a one of a kind experience.”-Jennie

Jennie's photo entitled "Ellie Mae" is featured on page 31 of the 2009 Paws For Charity Art Book Project.

1 comment:

Dan Felstead said...

Jennie,
I just returned from visiting your smugmug site and I love your images!

My two favorites are "Gus Nose" and "Max Fence"...two great shots and I can just imagine their personalities, even though we don't see the whole dog! Nice work!

Dan