Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Facebook Group & Blog Articles

I don't think I've ever mentioned that there is a Facebook group set up fo the Paws for Charity Art Book. Actually, we seemed to have two groups set up, but I'll remove the one I was trying to look after. Facebook and dial up internet access don't get along too well. Please join the group set up by one of our Art Book participants...Denise Picanco. Here is the link:
http://www.facebook.com:80/group.php?gid=74166801319

There have been a couple more blog posts by some people unconnected to our project. It would be great if you'd drop by and leave them a thank you...

Thursday Sweet Treat

and

Gotta Love Mom

Tomorrow...another artist profile!

1 comment:

Jenjen © GottaLoveMom said...

You're all very welcome.

I think it's amazing that you guys are sharing what you are passionate about, doing what you love to do and at the same time making a big difference.

That truly is a great combination!