Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Art Book: Front Cover

Here's the front cover of our 2009 Art Book...isn't the cover photo just perfect for this project? This photo is called "Sandy Paws" by Michelle Ciarlo-Hayes. (mkcphotography.com) Full details about Michelle and her photo will be posted soon.

Our 37 participants are ordering their books now, and our Art Book will be availabe to the public on April 7th!

Throughout the next few months, I'll be posting information about all the artists and their images...approximately 2 articles each week. They are all such amazing and talented people...I know you'll enjoy reading about them!

7 comments:

UrbanJunkies/zuppaartista said...

congrats michelle! :)
that is totally the perfect cover shot!

spread your wings said...

thanks I ordered mine today.

hellosweetworld said...

Exciting!

Bonz said...

Cover looks great. Just ordered my book!

mkcphotography said...

Thank you so much for choosing my girl Sheba's huge, sandy feet for the cover! We'll make sure she doesn't act like too much of a celebrity around here :-D
I just ordered my book and so look forward to sharing this with everyone else soon!

Moose said...

Love the cover! I just ordered a soft & wrap around hard cover.... looking forward to holding it!
Tail Wags to All.
~Moose

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

Hi Sara,
The cover is absolutely perfect! Can't wait for mine to arrive.