Tuesday, March 3, 2009

2009 Art Book update

This is one of our dogs....Cassie, an adopted Giant Schnauzer/Standard Poodle mix...at Risser's Beach in Nova Scotia. This photo is not part of the Paws for Charity Art Book, but I wanted to include a photo with this post.

The cut off for submissions was February 28th. Wow! What a fantastic success for the first year of doing this. I received 93 submissions for the 2009 Art Book project.

Unfortunately, only 37 photos/art pieces will be included in the book so this means that I will have to disappoint many, many people. I have been losing sleep over this! I'm hoping to contact everyone by the end of next week.

I want to thank everyone for their submissions...they are all great! This is going to be a wonderful book! Stay tuned for more details.

4 comments:

Debbsga said...

cant wait CANT WAIT!!!!

Julie Magers Soulen said...

What an awesome project!

Moose said...

The excitement in Colorado is mounting! I have been trying to leave you a message about Cinder... but, something is not letting me leave a comment?
Ask me if you need any help with the project (page layout, etc..)
Denise

Jessica said...

Awww...I have followed this from the Wood Pixels blog and I'm so glad he shared. What a wonderful idea! I'll keep an eye out for the book. :)