Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Art Book update

Our 2009 Art Book project is well underway! So far, we have 30 participants from Canada, US, UK, and France...16 artists and 14 photographers.

A couple of the artists have created paintings specifically for this project. One of the artists will be auctioning off her artwork with the proceeds going to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Fantastic! Stay tuned...as soon as she lists the artwork on ebay I'll let you know.

We're still looking for about 8 people who would like to be involved. If you know of a photographer or artist who features dogs and/or cats, pass the word along! We're hoping to receive all the submissions by February 28th.

Sneak peeks of the artwork coming soon!

6 comments:

spread your wings said...

this sounds very interesting to me. do you accept digital reproductions of a large painting (24 x 30)? I am working on (finishing up right now) a painting of my cat and dog. I would love to submit it.

spread your wings said...

you can see some of my work here

autumnsun08.blogspot.com

Moose said...

Please let me know how I can help? Check out my website at:
www.cabinpressstudio.com or my
etsy shop (CabinPress Studio)to see some animal examples!

Marsanne Petty said...

I am definitely interested! I sent my photo to you today. Good luck to everyone!

Debbsga said...

oh id love to help with this. I have some photos of cats and dogs. Some are on my flickr if you want to check them out. www.flickr.com/debbsga
what a great idea and cause!!

hellosweetworld said...

I just submitted my entry via email! I'll get your blog linked up soon and write a post on the great cause!

I've got some other photos if you need them as well. Thanks so much!