Thursday, September 13, 2007

perPETual Calendar


perPETual calendar update:

After an eventful summer of learning about pre-press and designing, I am very happy to say my perPETual calendar is in the final stages of production and ready to be printed soon. This calendar will boast a wonderful collection of images have taken over the past three years.

This 2 year calendar will last for a long time and can be started at any point of the year, without being tied down to a specific year. One year is dedicated to all breed photos and the second year dedicated to greyhounds. What a great gift for that hard to buy for person who loves their dog. Or use it like they do in Holland....they keep perpetual calendars in their bathrooms! They put down everyone's bithdays and this way they never forget!

All the while you will be helping raise money for PAWS for charity as a portion of the sales of this calendar will be going to our cause. For all of you who have pre-ordered, I will be in touch soon to give you the great news that your calendar is READY!

To see more of my dog photography please visit http://www.photobysuebird.com/ or check out my URBAN dog photog blog. Remember that Christmas is coming fast and calendars and gift certificates are a great present under the tree. (I cannot believe I just said Christmas! LOL!)

cheers
sue

No comments: