Sunday, January 21, 2007

Crunch for a Cure 2006


I'm really excited about launching our second season of our Crunch for a Cure Barking Biscuits. I was thrilled with our package in 2006...superbly put together by Sue Bird. I thought there was no way Sue could top her results...but wait till you see our 2007 package! (sorry, you'll have to wait just a bit longer to see)
Before we launch our 2007 package, I'd just like to talk a bit about 2006...
The photo on our tag was of Betty and Sara-Belle. Betty is a friend of mine who was diagnosed with breast cancer a few years ago. She is a totally awesome lady and I admire her greatly. I don't know where she finds the time and energy to be involved in everything she does. She's devoted to her family, her community, and her work life. I'm so happy she agreed to appear on our first Crunch for a Cure package to raise funds for Breast Cancer Research (not everyone would want their photo on dog biscuits!) A big thank you to you Betty...I'll raise a glass of wine with you anytime.
Of course, our tag just wouldn't have been as classy as it was without Sue's involvement. Her photos are so awesome...I am forever grateful for her involvement with our project! I was awed and amazed at the photo shoot with Betty and Sara-Belle. Sue is a powerhouse of creativity and talent. Wait till you see what she put together for us for our 2007 package!
Till later,
Sara

No comments: